We're experts in the world's fastest growing sector - globe shopping, where consumers from one country shop in another. We introduced the world to Tax Free Shopping over 35 years ago, but now offer a range of great services to help travellers shop and spend wisely in 51 countries around the world. In addition to the world's leading Tax Free Shopping network, we've created awesome products like Currency Choice, a Dynamic Currency Conversion service enabling travellers to pay in their home currency when spending abroad. We work with over 300,000 stores around the world , helping businesses engage with globe shoppers. We also provide data and intelligence to help our merchant partners better understand the behaviour of travellers from around the globe. We're headquartered in Eysins, Switzerland, but with offices all over the globe, we're a truly international team.
Service Manager / Solution Expert
- Do you want to make a difference ?
- Are a multi skilled resource with solid technical education mixed with business understanding and communication skills?
- Do you want to boost your career by joining the global leader in TFS business?
- Are you interested in working in a global environment by delivering service in 51 countries?
- Are you willing to test your skills while enjoying the support of a team with great spirit ?
- Are you curious, a fast learner and eager to constantly evolve ?
If YES, come join us to work as a Service Manager in an exciting global environment with highly interesting tasks and be in contact with stakeholders all of the world.
- Become a solution expert on a complex IT solution to be able to consult stakeholders
- Participate in projects for the design, transition and operational activities associated with the delivery of new or existing services.
- Provides/coordinate solution support for all Issuing Solutions in scope and provide/coordinate root cause analysis
- Assists/performs the execution of deployment for all Issuing Solutions in scope.
- Handles escalations for key clients and all related support communication and assists Product Development team with Requirement Management
Experience and Education
- Degree in IT beneficial English language - fluent written and spoken
- 3-5 years of professional experience in IT or IT support
- MS SQL query skills mandatory
- Experience with Content Areas beneficial: Active Directory Administration, Windows Client PCs, TCP/IP Networking,
- Experience with ITSM lifecycle including Service Design - Transition - Operation beneficial
- Customer focused
- Operational "hand-on" attitude and clear resolution orientation
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Willingness to travel (10-20%)
- Ability to prioritize workload
- Ability to make a difference
- Interesting work: stimulating problems, the chance to work with the latest and greatest tech
- Work in stable international company with excellent growth
- Enthusiastic and great supportive team
- Development and potential to grow
- Bonus Program / Flexible work hours
Global Blue offers attractive, competitive and performance related compensation packages for all offered position, the individual package of fixed and variable parts are offered to the respective candidate on an individual level. Due to the legal regulation of federal Austrian law, Global Blue is obliged to state a mandatory minimum for this a position of 38 000 EUR.