- Design and execute testing strategies and plans
- Research problems with data, carry documentation of the test results
- Documentation must be conducted in German
- Communication is German
- Interest in familiarization with existing systems
- Excellent Oracle SQL and PL / SQL knowledge
- Good experience in preparing test data
- Linux / Unix system knowledge (scripting, shell)
- Scripts (adjust / expand)
- Excellent knowledge of version management (GIT an advantage)
- Very good knowledge of Coding Conventions and Development Guidelines Methodological Skills - Test
- Excellent knowledge and practical experience with test methods (risk assessment, exploratory test, black / white box test, ...)
- Very good experience around Test design
- ISTQB foundation level or similar certification is required
- Good knowledge of test automation in heterogeneous systems
- Good Era in the evaluation of code quality
- Excellent knowledge of API Testing
- Selenium working experience
- Proactive communication
- Load capacity
- Team player
- At least 3 years experience as a tester in the technical environment in 3 different projects
Why us ?
- Being part in an International and multicultural environment: 75+ nationalities, work with teams across continents (Europe, Asia, Africa…), within multicultural projects.
- Fast growing global company, opportunities to get a vacancy with responsibilities and make career.
- Soft skill trainings : interpersonal communication, team management, project management…
- Team lunch, after-works and other successes celebrations. Oversee team building events.
- Birthday gift, ability to support non profit organizations.
- Unlimited free coffee & tea breaks.
Place: Austria - Vienna