Senior Software Developer (m/f)
Catalysts - from challenges to solutions.
We develop better software.
That's what we're really good at. Not hardware, not marketing or sales.
For a better world.
We want to make an impact on the world at large, for our customers and the users of our software.
We wouldn't like to build software that the users can't like.
We won't develop software that is used against people or humanity.
In a better way.
We develop software in a way that allows all of us and our clients to sleep well.
We stand together as a team - especially in times of heavy workload or tensions.
We look after each other and employ a lot of safety nets and automatisms to identify problems early on (and not let them grow bigger).
Your new challenge
- You get the chance to lead an agile team
- At Catalysts you work in projects with agile working methods (such as Scrum) and Test-driven development
- Among other methods, you will be working with OOP and Design Patterns, as well as especially in the java environment
- In various exciting projects, you will expand and share your knowledge and experiences
- Show us your communication skills in a diverse team
What do we offer you? We…
- offer you an exciting and challenging job in a dynamic team
- enable you to work innovative and to continuously grow your knowledge and experience
- work in flat hierarchies in an open and flexible organization
- found a club for employees so that they can organize and administrate their own events
- give you the chance to shape a naturally and fast growing business by sharing your knowledge and ideas
- allow you to take responsibility by offering you decision-making independence
- are the most popular IT-Employer in Austria according to kununu
- provide diverse financial support (have a look at our advantages)
- take flexitime for granted
- offer you the possibility to work from home once a week if full time employed
- also work with Agile development methods, Hibernate, Spring/SpringBoot, MySQL, JSP/Thymeleaf, Servlets, AngularJS, jQuery, Apache, Tomcat, Gradle, Grails, PHP-Frameworks, CMS, TeamCity, Groovy, C, C++ or C#
That's what you can offer. You…
- are fluent an German and English
- have distinct analytic and communicative capabilities
- already gained a minimum of 3 years work experience and several years as a leader of an agile team
- are able to give constructive feedback
- are a „Teamplayer"
- work independently and you are self-motivated
- Employment: minimum of 20h/week (flexible working time)
- Location: Linz, Vienna, Innsbruck or Radstadt
- The law stipulates that the minimum wage must be specified in job postings. The minimum salary is 2.825 euros/month in the collective agreement. Adequate to your skills, we are willing to pay much more.
Don't hesitate to send us your profile CV to email@example.com, as we want to discover your talent and give you a place among the Catalysts team!