Junior Pricing Specialist (Global) (m/f)
Deutschsprachige Schweiz - Schweiz
Mit Berufserfahrung (Spezialisten)
Join us and become part of our Portfolio & Launch Management Team at our Headquarter in Basel. We are looking for you as Junior Pricing Specialist (Global) (m/f).
In this role you will be responsible for development and implementation of pricing analysis and across the different product lines and the professional management of pricing (new products as well as life-cycle) and launch forecasting data. You will align with the Global Launch and Pricing Manager, Global Marketing as well as Finance and all markets to act as support on all related pricing and launch forecasting coordination activities.
- Develops robust models to illustrate price performance and areas for price and margin improvement, and establishes tools and methodologies to capture customer value of products and services
- Establishes and maintains pricing intelligence tools and databases (e.g. including competitive pricing information)
- Supports annual price review process of the existing price list on a global scale (resulting in a pricing guidance for the global organization)
- Analyses portfolio to recommend pricing alternatives for desired outcomes, such as sales increase, enhanced profitability and migration strategy
- Supports global pricing manager in development of pricing strategies, setting priorities and goals, and to ensuring alignment around pricing issues
- Supports in advising businesses on potential pricing implications in early stages of the product development projects and supports the creation of business cases and business books (target price)
- Educated to degree level (business administration, economics or similar)
- Up to 2 years of experience within a pricing/controlling organization or pricing consultancy
- Experience and comfort in working within a fast-paced, international business environment required
- High degree of ease with figures and financial information, strong ability to translate complex da-ta into clear messages
- Proficiency in English; other languages advantageous
- Strong proficiency with MS Office tools (advanced MS Excel)
- Bright, energetic, straight-forward thinking and performance-driven professional with entrepreneurial spirit and strong execution abilities ("can- do" attitude)
- Ability to be a self-starter and developing things autonomously, using previous experience, institutionalizing processes without giving up entrepreneurship
- Excellent communication skills and appropriate style of communication according to the different geographies and management levels
- Ability to establish effective working relationships across departments and hierarchical levels
A creative, inspired and engaged team on a mission: #WeRockDentistry
The chance to create your footprint in the dental industry
An informal, hands-on working environment with opportunities to grow - it's fun to work with us
An attractive package - not only money
Please note: This is not a position for job starters - we count on your experience.
Veronica Haber, HR Generalist, is your first contact for further questions you might have. Please apply via our online application system or send your application via E-Mail email@example.com.
For this position we are not asking for profiles of HR Consultancies and Recruiting Agents. Please respect this.
Bitte senden Sie Ihre Bewerbung an
Institut Straumann AG
Peter Merian-Weg 12
+41 61 965 11 11