For more than 40 years AGM Durmont Austria GmbH is a leader in the production of high-quality carpets. Most of the AGM Durmont carpets are used in the automotive sector. AGM Automotive is the leader in the design, development and manufacturing of the automotive industry's most advanced interior technologies. AGM was strategically acquired by Flex in April of 2017 and has now become a part of the ever growing Flex family. With more than 200,000 professionals across 30 countries Flex is a leading sketch-to-scale(tm) company that designs and builds intelligent products for a connected world. You will find further information under the following links: durmont.at & flex.com.
To further enhance our competencies, we are searching for the site in Hartberg an
IT Administrator (m/f)
(Textile industry, Hartberg)
Who we are seeking:
- Support our local IT Infrastructure but also other Flextronics sites if needed and within his/her capabilities.
- Understand and follow our corporate IT standards and is collaborating with regional and corporate teams within his/her responsibilities.
- Installs, configures, and troubleshoots desktop systems, workstations in heterogeneous environment.
- Maintains password security, data integrity and file systems security for the desktop environment.
- Communicates highly technical information to both technical and non-technical personnel on site.
- Recommends hardware and software solutions, including new acquisitions and upgrades based on our company standards.
- Reflect daily activities (incidents, changes and problems) within our ITIL based IT Change Management and Incident Handling System.
- May participate in development of IT projects together with regional IT Team.
- Professional experience of minimum 4 years on similar position
- Verifiable trainings in Computer Science, university degrees are an advantage
- Ability to prioritize and manage several tasks
- Fluent English /German
- Excellent team-working
- Experience of the following would be advantageous
- Windows server administration
- Administration of iOS, Android and Linux
- Active Directory or a similar authentication service
- Application support on a basic level (ERP Systems)
- Work in a multicultural environment with a great team
- Training and learning possibilities
- Family and stable business environment
- We offer a minimum gross salary due to the employment group IV of the collective bargaining agreement of textile industry. A higher payment is negotiable depending on qualification and work experience.
To apply for this position please submit your letter of application and your CV under the reference number 67.283 to our ISG-career portal or by email.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
A-9500 Villach, Litzelhofenstraße 8/1
T: +43 4242 582146, M: +43 699 10400672
Julia Walder, HR Research/Online Service