TTTech is a global leader in the field of robust networking and safety controls. TTTech solutions improve the safety and reliability of electronic systems in the industrial and transportation sectors, with a portfolio of products that are helping to make the Industrial Internet of Things and autonomous driving a reality.
TTTech was established in 1998 as a spin-off of the Vienna University of Technology (TU Wien). Today our company has offices in nine different countries with more than 500 employees worldwide. For the expansion of our Automotive team in Vienna we are looking for several
Systems- and Safety Engineers - Autonomous Driving (m/f)
Curiosity and passion for high-tech innovation have made TTTech Automotive the technological nerve centre of the complex field of Advanced Driver Assistance Systems. In this position you will be part of our Product & Pre-Series Group, developing and maintaining safety-relevant solutions in alignment with our customers, in order to enable autonomous driving.
- Creating, tailoring and maintaining system architecture concepts for autonomous driving systems
- Aligning safety concepts with our customers and supporting pre-sales activities
- Creating and maintaining system level requirements and design documents for product development
- Acting as a pro-active interface to all groups of the business unit and our customers, while being a valuable source of input for Functional Safety related questions
- Working closely together with project and product management to ensure process compliance of software development projects
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of the company's functional safety standards and procedures
- Sharing and broadening your knowledge and experiences within your team and creating new ideas together
- University degree in a technical field of study (e.g. Computer Science, Electronics, Physics)
- Sound experience in software development and software processes as well as in applying Functional Safety standards (ISO 26262)
- Engineering on System Level: Requirements Engineering, System Design, Documentation and System Level Test
- Good understanding of system architectures for safety critical applications
- Good knowledge of the components of ADAS systems, such as microprocessors, sensors, communication busses
- Committed and reliable team player with an independent and precise way of working
- Solution orientation, analytical thinking and communication are among your strengths
- Good command of English is a must, in addition German is preferable
- Opportunity to take over responsibility - turn your ideas into reality and contribute to our success story
- Exciting work environment - share our passion for high-tech innovation and cutting-edge technologies
- Unique team spirit - join our dedicated team of international experts
- Central office location - benefit from our office location in the heart of Vienna
- Flexible working arrangements - tailor your work according to your personal needs
Samsung, Audi and other industry leaders trust in our technology. We trust our employees and their skills and competencies. If you are looking for a diverse field of activity in a technical environment, where you are able to analyze complex problems in a dedicated team, we are looking forward to your online application.
The "Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte des Metallgewerbes" (Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade) is applicable. For the above position we offer a minimum gross salary of 35,000.- Euro per year. An overpayment is determined in accordance with your individual qualification and relevant professional experience.
TTTech Computertechnik AG, Schoenbrunner Strasse 7, 1040 Vienna, Austria, Phone: +43 1 585 34 34 - 0