Let´s create transparency on the job market!
kununu is the leading employer review platform in Europe. With over 2 million reviews of more than 550,000 different employers, kununu stands for transparency in the job market and helps its users with one of the most important decisions in their life - their job. Since 2013 kununu GmbH (Vienna) has been a subsidiary of XING AG (Hamburg).
To learn more about us please have a look on kununu.com!
For our office in the heart of Vienna, we are looking for a
(Senior) Frontend Developer (m/f)
A challenging task:
- As part of our agile engineering team you will help to migrate and improve our tech stack to a microservice architecture with multiple universal front-end applications built on React.
- As part of the frontend guild, you will be responsible for driving technical innovations and creating standards and guidelines for all client applications.
- You will implement new features based on screen designs created by our designer and UX engineer.
- You will optimize performance across browsers, with a focus on small screens and mobile first.
A convincing background:
- You have several years of experience in designing, building, testing and shipping scalable and resilient web applications.
- You know how to write clean, modular, thoroughly unit tested code that will make it easier to maintain, update, and scale-up any web application.
- You are up to date with the latest frontend technologies, preferably using Node.js, Express, React.js, Redux and ES2016 effectively in production.
- You're into agile methodologies and enjoy working in teams that focus on achieving their goals together.
- You have a cross functional mind-set and are motivated to also dive into other domains like devops, testing, design, UX or backend development.
- You have experience and enjoy guiding or mentoring developers, helping everyone to become an expert in their field.
- Your profile is rounded out through your fluent English skills.
- Additionally, it would be a big plus if you have experience with electrode.io, webpack, Jest, Docker, Jenkins and AWS.
An inspiring environment:
- You work directly in the center of Vienna in an innovative and dynamic environment with flexible working hours.
- Varied tasks, uncomplicated interactions with your colleagues as well as many opportunities to bring in your own ideas await you.
- We offer you a variety of training options and regular team events.
- In addition, we provide daily restaurant vouchers, organic fruits and drinks.
- Your MacBook can also be used for personal activities outside of work and you have 6 weeks of vacation per year.
- The minimum gross salary starts at 42,000 Euro for a fulltime position. Based on your experience and qualifications our final offer will exceed this amount.
Sounds good to you? Apply now using our quick and easy online form!
We´re looking forward to hearing from you.