For additional support (beginning February 2018) of our Wienerberger Business Services Team located at Wienerberg City in Vienna, we are offering the following position:
Trainee Program Support Wienerberger Business Services
- Support the program manager with planning, financials (budgeting, business case), progress monitoring, reporting and communications
- Preparation and participation in workshops and meetings, properly recording meeting summaries and other relevant documentation
- Full responsibility for collection of existing Key Performance Indicators (KPI) across the group and preparation of the quarterly KPI reporting; cooperation on re-design of the KPI reporting
- Support individual project streams and activities such as process documentation and design, business and functional specifications etc.
- Other tasks as assigned by the program manager
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, IT or a combination (e.g. Business Informatics)
- Excellent command in German and English (written and spoken) required, any other language is to be advantageous
- First working experience, ideally in Finance and/or Project Management Office or similar in an international company (foreign experience is a plus - study exchange or work experience)
- Strong in MS Office, in particular excellent knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint is required), knowledge of MS Project, Visio, Sharepoint and a basic knowledge of SAP (FI) is a plus
- Eager to learn, structured and communicative
- Occasional travels within Austria and neighbouring countries possible
An attractive position with the opportunity to develop and broaden your professional skills and experiences as well as to gain insights into an international operating company in a dynamic environment is awaiting you. Our offer certainly addresses likewise to female and male applicants. We are offering an internship compensation of EUR 1.297,19 (full-time/monthly).
Birgit Stimpfl is looking forward to getting to know you!