Are you open to new ideas, do you value creative freedom and live for cultural diversity? Do you desire mutual trust and responsibility? Would you like to work in a bank that has grown over 125 years and is active as a leading commercial and investment bank in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe (CEE)? Then you've found just the right place at Raiffeisen Bank International (RBI).
Professional Business Analyst IT Delivery Integrated Risk Calculation (m/w)
The IT Delivery Integrated Risk Calculation unit is among other topics responsible for innovation and operation of the group-wide Limit Management System. You have the opportunity to be a part of the implementation of an adaptive organization concept and to link the IT and Business world - not only with know-how but also on a personality level.
- Support of the Limit Management solution for the RBI-group in operation and innovation topics
- Be a proactive part in one of the first pilots of an adaptive organization concept in the Austrian banking area
- Maintenance, Support and monitoring (technical and organizational) of the daily Limit Management processes as well as data sourcing and processing
- Trigger and implement improvement measures (technical or organizational), detect synergies and remove contradictions
- Support of customization and enhancements of internal and third party application
- Business and IT analysis in related projects and run feasibility studies
- Support preparation and execution of user acceptance tests, e.g. development of test cases and scenarios
- Strong Teamplayer
- University degree in a technical study with an economic focus or vice versa (e.g. Business Computer Science)
- Experience in the financial services industry, preferably in IT related business domain Risk Management
- Comprehensive knowledge of the most important risk management processes
- Hands-on experience with databases (Oracle)
- SQL, PLSQL knowledge required - BI tool knowledge (e.g. Qliksense), Unix experience as an advantage
- Knowledge of agile methods (SCRUM, Kanban…)
- Analytical, result-oriented and structured way of working
- Good command of English
- Join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- EUR 46.500,- annual gross salary excl. overtime - additional payment according to skills and experience
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
- State of the art learning and development opportunities
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!