Are you open to new ideas, do you value creative freedom and live for cultural diversity? Do you desire mutual trust and responsibility? Would you like to work in a bank that has grown over 125 years and is active as a leading commercial and investment bank in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe (CEE)? Then you've found just the right place at Raiffeisen Bank International (RBI).
Retail Digital Banking Manager (m/f)
Retail Digital Banking is a cross-functional business unit focusing on development and activation of the digital banking capabilities in order to drive business growth and operational excellence. The unit focuses on developing the digital banking strategy for Raiffeisen Bank International, and enabling Network's Banks (NWBs) to anticipate, exploit, and react to digital evolution on the local markets. It supports and accelerates rollout of digital banking initiatives (e.g., digital customer acquisition, online sales and service capabilities, PSD2, process automation) and disseminates knowledge.
For this unit we are now searching for a talented and experienced individual who supports us in further developing the agenda as well as implementing group-wide digital banking initiatives.
- Contribute and support the development of digital banking strategy of Raiffeisen Bank International
- Support and coordinate NWBs in developing their specific digital banking strategies cascaded down from RBI's Group strategy and articulate their digital banking agenda for 3-5 years
- Act as expert in a specific set of digital banking areas: online customer acquisition, online sales processes, web analytics, online channels roles in multi-channel environment with strong focus on creating seamless online experiences
- Project management of specific digital roll-out initiatives - e.g., online acquisition, online cross-sell, re-launch of online banking front-ends (internet and mobile banking), any other relevant digital retail initiatives
- Keep up-to-date with knowledge related to the driving forces on retail digital banking: changing consumer behavior, fast evolving technology and newly revised regulations
- Best practice sharing and training of local digital banking teams in NWBs as well as knowledge dissemination within peer HQ divisions and departments in order to achieve excellence indeveloping integrated business digital projects and solutions
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in Retail Banking (including Retail Banking related positions in a consultancy business with proven track record on commercial initiatives, additional experience in Telco or technology driven companies would be an advantage)
- Both, innovative strength and hands on experience in developing and managing digital retail banking channels and products, services
- Multi-disciplinary analytical skills
- Profound Project Management skills, including a structured and organized way of working
- Change management skills backed by strong multi-cultural sensitivity
- Excellent command of English, German or CEE language would be an advantage
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Willingness to travel throughout the Raiffeisen network
- Join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- EUR 60.000,- annual gross salary incl. overtime - additional payment according to skills and experience
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
- State of the art learning and development opportunities
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!