Mit Freude und Begeisterung zum gemeinsamen Erfolg.
Service Technician ROTTERDAM (m/f)
The successful candidate will
be responsible for maintenance and service for installations
provide customer support and troubleshooting both over the phone and onsite
provide training to our customers onsite
- completion of electronic, electrotechnical, and/or mechatronics training (apprenticeship or Technical High School diploma), combined with adequate practical experience in the relevant fields (also in mechanics and/or hydraulic Systems)
- SPS program skills (S7) beneficial
- willingness to travel
- professional English communication (oral and written)
- ability to work from heights
- a vital role in an innovative, growth oriented, and family owned Company
- an exciting work environment with diverse work tasks and leading technology
- a specific training program based on level of education and experience
- an enthusiastic work environment with a highly professional team
We offer a competitive salary and benefits according to experience and skills.
Wir freuen uns auf Ihre Bewerbung.
+43 5574 6883 465
Ihre Bewerbung: Service Technician ROTTERDAM (m/f)