So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Internship in Corporate Capital Markets (m/f)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
The department Equity Capital Markets as part of Group Markets is involved in all matters related to IPOs, capital increases, spin-offs, convertible bonds etc. Our main client groups are corporates, private equity firms, the public sector and financial institutions. We advise and accompany them during the whole preparation process of equity or equity-linked transactions. In addition to the support of the issuer, we work closely with legal advisors, equity research analysts, auditors and other syndicate banks during the issuance process.
- are currently pursuing a bachelor or master degree with an economic background
- are interested in all equity instruments, capital markets and company valuations
- have ideally gained relevant job experiences (not mandatory)
- prepare pitch books
- conduct research of different industries and issuers
- generate data out of Bloomberg, Thomson One or similar database providers and process them in Excel or PowerPoint
- create peer group and eventually DCF valuations
- respond to RfPs for new equity issues
- prepare regular market updates
- are able to work independently
- have a high willingness to learn
- are organized and interested in project execution
- possess team ability and high commitment
- have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel..)
- are fluent in German and English
- offer you an internship with varied activities in an interesting and dynamic field, beginning in February 2018 for 6 months fulltime (38,5h/week)
- support your personal development in a promising investment banking area
- offer you to be part of a motivated and successful team
- guarantee an internship allowance of minimum EUR 1.500 gross per month (on a full-time Basis)
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: