Are you open to new ideas, do you value creative freedom and live for cultural diversity? Do you desire mutual trust and responsibility? Would you like to work in a bank that has grown over 125 years and is active as a leading commercial and investment bank in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe (CEE)? Then you've found just the right place at Raiffeisen Bank International (RBI).
Professional IT Cost Controller (m/w)
As IT Cost Controller you are assigned to division "Group IT" within Raiffeisenbank International (RBI). You contribute to the budget and forecasting process, are responsible for specific subject matters, provide cost- and resource-relevant reports/recommendations for Group IT Management and communicate with all management levels.
Incumbents focus on controlling activities concerning RBI Vienna.
You have an end-to-end responsibility for the assigned tasks and are proxy for team colleagues.
- Participation in the IT planning processes
- Analysis/evaluation of actuals/forecast/budget
- IT Projects: methodological questions, internal/ external cost allocation, assurance of data quality, maintaining of IT project's database
- IT-Governance of Austrian subsidiaries
- Cost Management activities
- Preparation of meetings and reports/presentations (regular, ad-hoc) to all management levels
- Point of contact for IT Managers (on all levels)
- Point of contact concerning Austrian Sector IT-topics
- University degree of business economics or IT related technical studies or adequate Controlling education
- Advanced experience in Cost Mgmt. methods
- Strength in communication
- German: fluent
- English: advanced level
- Affinity for IT, both content-wise as well as a user
- Strong analytical skills, result orientation and a structured way of working
- Strong team- and customer orientation
- Join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- EUR 46.500,- annual gross salary excl. overtime - additional payment according to skills and experience
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
- State of the art learning and development opportunities
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!