HR Business Manager Corporate (f/m)
OMV is producing and marketing oil & gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions - in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 19 bn and a workforce of around 22,500 employees in 2016, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria's largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development. Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success. Discover the exciting world of OMV.
- Be a strategic and pro-active sparring partner for our Senior Managers in all HR relevant topics and provide consultancy in labour law topics
- Provide professional support in all leadership processes such as development/talent/performance and compensation management
- Support our Senior Management in change management processes (e.g re-organisations, restructurings)
- Design and moderate workshops and trainings
- Lead and participate in cross functional and local HR projects
- Strongly align with the respective Works Council and support a trustful cooperation
- Act as ambassador for our OMV foundation principles
- University degree in business administration with focus on HR
- At least 7 years in HR and minimum 3 years in an HR BP role in a global company
- Comprehensive know how about state of the art HR concepts and HR core processes
- Proactive and solution oriented way of working, teamplayer with and hands on mentality, stress resistant
- Excellent coaching and moderation skills, experience in change management Projects
- Perfect English, German and MS Office skills are a must
We offer you:
- Salary: EUR 70.994 all in, gross/per annum plus bonuses for local employment and depending on your experience even more. For international candidates, adequate and competitive international packages will be provided.
- The opportunity to join an international and fast growing company
- Place of work: Vienna
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.