Remarkable developments occur at Sandoz due to the combination of individual characteristics, personal interests and professional qualification. This is why we are seeking employees with a passion for all that they do and who will work together with us to achieve the common goal: to provide patients in Austria and all over the world with high-quality, affordable pharmaceutical products. We, Sandoz, are one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in Austria with over 4.000 employees at four sites. As a member of the global Novartis Group, we develop, produce and market generic pharmaceuticals - above all antibiotics, injectable cancer drugs and innovative biosimilars. Come and work with us as ...
Head SCM Life Cycle Management (m/f)
Novartis Technical Operations, Supply Chain, Sandoz GmbH Schaftenau
Area of Responsibility
- Lead a team of LCM Managers within BTDM-SCM global function.
- Responsible for on time delivery of LCM activities and milestones which are related to BTDM Supply network, both for Biosimilar and NBE (Novel Biologic Entities) landscape.
- Acts as a main responsible person who represents BTDM LCM in meetings related to BTDM LCM projects ( with-in and across BTDM, NTO functions and Commercial Organization (for Biosimilars)
- Act as change management champion within BTDM LCM Team and support Head SCM BTDM on global change management projects/work.
- Manage necessary resources and workload within team.
- Lead and support strategic projects from incubation to design and through implementation and sustainability
- Ensure culture building around the concepts of Supply chain excellence.
- Establish and implement training and development plans for the team associate appropriate coaching takes place based on individual needs
- Identify overall competency gaps within the unit, transfer knowledge and expertise
- Drive continuous improvement through proper documentation, and optimization of business processes and people capability leverage
- Education: Higher education, degree in science (chemistry, pharmacy or chemical engineering) or business administration, university degree or MBA preferred.
- Languages: English - fluent written and spoken, other languages - preferred
- Experience: 7+ years within similar role and complexity, Strong leadership capabilities (decision making, result oriented, challenge capability, negotiation, support others, stakeholder management), Excellent knowledge of business processes within the pharmaceutical industry including supply chain management, Excellence in global program and project management, Intercultural experience and ability to act in a complex and rapidly changing business environment, Advanced understanding of the cGxP's
We are offering a competitive salary in line with the market and based on your qualification, experience and individual competencies. Additionally we are offering an attractive Bonus/Incentive program, a modern company pension scheme, childcare facilities, learning & development options and worldwide career opportunities within the Novartis group. The basic salary is composed of a market oriented excess payment and the respective amount according to the Austrian collective agreement (at least EUR 57,321.74 per year).
Please apply online under the following link:
(Job ID 226672BR)
Contact: Christina Ressmann, Staffing Manager
Sandoz is an equal opportunity employer