Domino's Pizza was founded in 1960 in the USA and today has more than 14.000 stores in over 85 countries. This exceptional brand is on a mission to be the best pizza delivery company in the world. Daufood is the Master Franchise for the Domino's brand in Portugal, Austria and Slovakia. We are getting ready to continue this success with delicious pizza and great people in those countries.
What's behind our Company? People, Fun, Innovation and a Limitless Desire to Improve! Our EMPLOYEES, their COMMITMENT and PASSION are our success factors. We want to be "No.1 in Pizza and No.1 in People".
We are currently recruiting for a new colleague to join our team in Vienna as an
IT Helpdesk Specialist
Being a part of the IT department, you will give constant support to the Stores and office team, diagnosing and solving internal inquires and work requests related to maintenance of computers, systems, and others, may prepare help desk incident reports and assist in hardware and software evaluation.
Some of your more detailed tasks will be:
- Installation, configure and setup of the POS system (software & hardware), and network communications in the stores
- Deliver remote and on-site IT systems helpdesk to the end users (stores and headquarters)
- Prepare manuals and training materials and conduct end-user training for the POS solution and the e-Commerce platform at the stores
- Work closely with our remote-based sales team, resolving hardware, OS and networking issues
- Provide daily maintenance and support (database, software, hardware, communications, …) of the POS solution installed at the corporate stores
- Work with other IT team members in building, testing, or deploying desktop, cloud, and server-based solutions
- Native German and good level of English is a must (Spanish will be valuable)
- Good experience in the installation, configuration, training and support of POS solutions or similar and technical support of IT systems to internal users (software and hardware).
- Experience in documentation and maintenance of processes, activities and user manuals
- Knowledge in administration of SQL databases, networks, email, Microsoft Office and Hardware installation
- Technologies: Windows 10/2008/2012, Microsoft Office 365, SQL. HiperV will be valuable
- Experience of 1 year requested in a similar position
- Availability to travel to the stores in Vienna and in & out of Austria if needed
- A position in an international company with focus on development and on people, that can offer you the possibility to grow and develop your professional career.
- The opportunity to be part of an ambitious team and the challenge to grow together with Domino's to the Number One Pizza delivery company in Austria
- Ready to become part of a company where your motivation and commitment is recognized and appreciated?
- Be part of a project with an international business vision from early on and take the opportunity to shape the future - yours and Daufoods
- A competitive and attractive salary package, that will be fixed considering experience and education of the candidate (legal information: minimum salary of EUR 1.560,-- as per Collective Agreement (KV für Angestellte des Hotel- und Gastgewerbes)
We are searching for honest, reliable and potential new talent, people able to work hard while having fun! We are searching for YOU!
Take the challenge and join us!
Daufood Austria - Domino's Pizza Österreich