cargo-partner is a leading multinational freight forwarder and integrated logistics provider with a particular strength in international transport solutions. Based in Austria, cargo-partner is present in 30 countries with more than 2700 employees and continues to grow and expand across the world.
Our employees are highly motivated professionals with diverse cultural backgrounds who share a common passion for their work, excellent communication skills and a strong entrepreneurial approach.
We offer an interesting career kick-start for talented people without experience as well as rewarding opportunities for accomplished logistics and business professionals. We believe in establishing long-term relationships with our partners and in the continuous development of our employees.
The Head of Corporate Tender Management is responsible to establish an efficient and effective tender process, provide feedback about quotation sucess to our division manager Air and Sea and enable a semi-automated participation on the most important online market places concerning freight forwarding for our main trades.
For developing and leading our Tender Management Team it is important for you to look at things always from the entrepreneurial side, question existing solutions, be very analytical with a deep statistical understanding. You should embrace new challenges and discover new ways with enthusiasm and joy.
Therefore we are looking for our Headquarters in Fischamend for an
Head of Corporate Tender Management & Online Pricing Strategies (m/f)
Your main tasks:
- Establish, implement, improve and automate methods and systems to place our products on online freight forwarding market places
- Develop the corporate pricing strategy together with our Corporate Product Heads
- Improve the collective intelligence of our Quote Management System through evaluation of quotation statistics
- Develop, implement and improve methods and systems to become more efficiency and effectiveness in tender participation
- Lead and further build up the Corporate Tender Management team of initial 3 people
- Provide feedback to the organization about tender, quotation and online market places
- University degree (Bachlor, Master) in Business or comparable education
- 3-5 years business experience in the field of logistics, supply chain management or industrial engineering
- Knowledge in Product Management
- Good mathematics and statistics expertise
- Experience in having operational responsibility and leading a team
- Solution-orientated and self-reliant approach to work as well as IT-affinity (basic know-how in programming)
- Outstanding verbal, written and communication skills
- Excellent English language skills
- A varied range of activities with a high degree of personal responsibility
- A full-time position in a company with innovative capacity and economic stability
- Interesting and challenging position with international development and career possibilities
- An excellent and team-orientated working athmosphere with flexible working hours
- A competitive performance orientated annual salary package starting from EUR 60,000 depending on qualifications and previous experience
If you are looking for a vital and challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Submit your application and CV to Ms. Claudia Strassil via our online job portal.