2ND LEVEL SUPPORT ENGINEER (M/F)
- Our Technical Support Engineers provide information, advice and technical support to a variety of clients, both professional and amateur, about problems with software application. They are highly trained within their specialist areas, and must be able to communicate technical information, clearly and concisely, to a wide range of internal and external clients.
- Proactively manage high level, complex client service issues, researching and resolving issues quickly and efficiently.
- Create technical documentation to serve as a knowledge base for handling support issues
- Ensure inquiries are responded to within established timeframes and support service levels are achieved
- Collaborate closely with development and service teams as well as key account management.
- Shape the future of the product by reporting bugs and feature requests
- One or more years' experience in technical support or in a customer facing role
- Associate's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or relevant experience (Bachelor's degree preferred)
- Familiarity in C# or Java
- Experience with enterprise software applications
- Knowledge of relational databases like MSSQL, DB2, Oracle and MySQL
- Basic understanding of software testing concepts
- Excellent written, verbal, and listening skills in English and German
- Customer-centric attitude with the ability to make sound decisions based on customer needs and product knowledge
- Driven to learn and willing to "go the extra mile" as part of our Team
- Legally authorized to work in Austria without sponsorship
- Market conform salary + success-oriented bonus
- Favorable working atmosphere in a rapidly expanding company
- Personal and professional development
- Variety of career opportunities and a wide range of tasks
- Company cell phone and company laptop
- Annual pass for public transport
- Wide range of health care activities
- Modern office with chill zone (Virtual Reality, PlayStation, Wii U, table football;...)
According to your experience the annual salary will be at least EUR 37.000,- gross
Founded in 2007, Tricentis has been making waves worldwide as an innovative and cutting edge continuous testing company. Our software testing tool, Tricentis Tosca has been revolutionizing test automation, making testing easy for those with limited to no programming experience.
We`re always looking for employees to help us continue our winning streak. Employees who are talented, dynamic and versatile - it doesn't matter whether they are entry-level or seasoned pros. Not only do we at Tricentis require a lot from our employees, but we also offer them a lot in return because everything that we at Tricentis offer revolves around one objective: promoting your development, individuality, creativity and flexibility.
We are located worldwide with headquarters in Austria as well as offices in Germany, Switzerland, the UK, the Netherlands, Poland, India, the US and Australia.