Office Assistant (m/w)
You are commited and flexible in managing small projects, and juggling multiple tasks regarding Executive Assistance, Office Management, Travel Management and Human Resources Administration while reporting directly to the CEO.
- Support Executive Management in all organisational and administrative tasks
- Support in daily correspondence within the team as well as external correspondence
- Organisation and coordination of internal and external meetings and events
- Responsible for travel management of business trips for Senior Management Team including accounting of travel expenses
- Maintaining the office environment and cooperation with facility management
- In charge of travel management: compare flight and hotel quotes and find cost efficient travel offers, travel bookings, coordinate and correspond about travel with employees, the travel agency, maintain the travel policy
- Support Human Resources with recruiting and onboarding, preparation of contracts, managing benefits, and small projects
- At least 2 years of experience as an Executive or Office Assistant
- Completed business education (HAK, HBLA) or university degree in business
- Strong verbal and written communication abilities (both in German and English) are necessary for this position
- Strong knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Prioritizing and managing multiple tasks simultaneously and great time management skills
- Structured and organized work ethic and attention to detail
- Flexible, friendly and professional attitude
- Working experience with JIRA, Confluence and Sharepoint serve as an advantage
- Excellent working environment in a committed and experienced team of experts
- Exciting tasks in a quickly growing industry leading company based in a central location in Vienna
- Opportunity to learn and grow within an international environment
- Extensive Training when entering the company as well as throughout the employment introducing new technologies and work methods
- Modern office space in Vienna, flat hierarchy and open communication
- Flexible working hours, lunch vouchers and an excellent canteen
- An annual gross salary starting at EUR 26.600 and willingness to offer a higher salary depending on your specific professional experience and qualifications
NOVOMATIC Lottery Solutions is a part of the NOVOMATIC Group of companies, one of the largest integrated gaming groups worldwide.
NOVOMATIC Lottery Solutions is therefore able to draw on the vast knowledge and experience of some of the most successful players in the gaming and lottery world. It is our objective to deliver the most innovative solutions that will render industry- leading returns to good causes in an ethically responsible way. We will deliver new content, new solutions and new standards to the world of lotteries.
If you have the passion and enthusiasm for your task and our industry, we have an exciting opportunity for you.
powered by NOVOMATIC