International Customers have selected IVM as their strategic partner; therefore, we increase our international team in Austria
Application Manager (m/w)
- Application Management for the applications within your responsibility
- Responsible for 1st level and 2nd level user support in the non-retail rating system landscape; specify and analyze incidents/problems/defects, transfer to 3rd level support, maintain defect list, follow up on defect resolution, retest of bug fixes
- Keep application documentation up-to-date
- Support business and IT analysis in related projects
- Support preparation and execution of user acceptance tests, e.g. development of test cases and scenarios
- Higher School Certificate; University degree in a technical study with an economic focus or vice versa (e.g. Business Computer Science) or comparable is a plus
- Several years of experience in the area of application management
- Hands-on experience with databases (Oracle preferred, SQL knowledge required)
- Good command of English; German is a plus
- Good communication skills, team player
- Sound technical understanding
- User friendly approach
- Long-term career planning
- Interesting and challenging job in an internationally successful company
- Competent team
- Motivating working atmosphere
Accept the challenge and let's shape the future together!
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or use our online application form below..
IVM Technical Consultants Wien Ges.m.b.H.
Schönbrunner Allee 1-5
2331 Wien Vösendorf.
Monthly gross salary: from EUR 4.000,-- (depending on qualifications and experience)
For further information about the job please contact: Dipl. Ing. Christian Wurm
Tel.: +43 (1) 6988880-38