TTTech is a global leader in the field of robust networking and safety controls. TTTech solutions improve the safety and reliability of electronic systems in the industrial and transportation sectors, with a portfolio of products that are helping to make the Industrial Internet of Things and autonomous driving a reality.
TTTech was established in 1998 as a spin-off of the Vienna University of Technology (TU Wien). Today our company has offices in nine different countries with more than 500 employees worldwide. For the expansion of our Automotive team in Vienna we are looking for a
Sales Assistant - Business Unit Automotive (m/f)
In this function you will support our Sales team and ensure a well-functioning processing of incoming orders, while acting as a proactive interface to our customers and internal departments.
- Assisting our Key Account Managers with the CRM tools (accounts, opportunities, quotes) in coordination with our Sales Back Office
- Supporting our Business Unit Head by administrating sales information, including continuous maintenance of the offer database, customer folders, etc.
- Updating sales forecast sheets on a weekly basis as well as regularly review the Supply Chain Management (SCM) forecast
- Taking over the overall responsibility for maintenance and analysis of forecasts and CRM data, generating reports on request
- Acting as a proactive interface for internal service departments and other Business Units, while taking care of Export Control issues in alignment with our Legal department
- Aligning with our Product Management for the creation of new product files and providing our SCM with required information about our products
- Assisting our subsidiaries TTTech Japan and China in sales related issues, such as establishing offers, providing customer support, etc.
- Relevant technical or commercial education (FH, University, etc.)
- Min. 2 years of experience in the fields of sales support, order processing or commercial project management
- Ability to understand the commercial requirements of our Sales team
- Proactive, autonomous and result-oriented way of working
- High degree of self-organization and engagement
- Committed teamplayer with high self-motivation and a professional appearance
- Proactive personality with excellent communication skills and a high customer orientation
- Reliable and flexible attitude
- Excellent knowledge of Office suite
- Proficient use of SAP and CRM
- Excellent communication skills and command of English and German
- Exciting work environment - share our passion for high-tech innovation and cutting-edge technologies
- Unique team spirit - join our dedicated team of international experts
- Central office location - benefit from our office location in the heart of Vienna
- Individual development opportunities - choose from our broad training offers and career opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements - tailor your work according to your personal needs
As a growing company that offers interesting tasks as well as a stimulating workplace in a dynamic and technical environment we are looking forward to your online application.
The "Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte des Metallgewerbes" (Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade) is applicable. For the above position we offer a minimum gross salary of 35,000.- Euro per year. An overpayment is determined in accordance with your individual qualification and relevant professional experience.
TTTech Computertechnik AG, Schoenbrunner Strasse 7, 1040 Vienna, Austria, Phone: +43 1 585 34 34 - 0