Expert Information Security Risk Management (f/m)
OMV is producing and marketing oil & gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions - in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 19 bn and a workforce of around 22,500 employees in 2016, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria's largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development. Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success. Discover the exciting world of OMV.
- Responsible for information security risk management related issues within OMV Group
- Collect, analyse and manage the business impacts for IT and OT application portfolio
- Perform risk assessments & gap analysis for IT/OT systems used in OMV Group
- Identify and propose risk treatment measures
- Lead the tracking of implementation of proposed measures out of the risk treatment plan
- Collect evidence for the established control measures
- Perform the information security risk reporting
- Perform the alignment of information security topics out of the risk assessments in all business divisions and global solutions
- Master Degree in IT, information security, information technology/IT security or relevant technical field of study
- Minimum five years relevant experience in information security, governance, audit and risk and strong IT and information security background
- Strong management & project management skills
- Capability to evaluate business risk and to enforce appropriate information security measures
- in-depth knowledge of infrastructure systems e.g. operating systems, networking, databases
- Excellent English skills & good German skills
We offer you:
- According to Austrian labor law, the minimum salary related to the Austrian collective labor agreement has to be stated in the advertisement (EUR 68.604,-- gross per year, all in)
- An internationally attractive compensation package depending on your experience plus bonus and additional benefits
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector, providing excellent development opportunities
- Place of work: Vienna, Austria
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.