IT Security Architect and Business Integrator (f/m)
OMV is producing and marketing oil & gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions - in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 19 bn and a workforce of around 22,500 employees in 2016, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria's largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development. Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success. Discover the exciting world of OMV.
- Develop and maintain a security architecture process that enables the enterprise to develop and implement security solutions and capabilities that are clearly aligned with business, technology and threat drivers
- Track developments and changes in the digital business and threat environments to ensure that they're adequately addressed in security strategy plans and architecture artifacts
- Participate in application-, infrastructure- and business projects to provide security-planning advice
- Determine baseline security configuration standards for operating systems (e.g., OS hardening), network segmentation, and identity and access management (IAM)
- Review security technologies, tools and services, and make recommendations to the broader security team for their use, based on security, financial and operational metrics
- Coordinate with operational and facility management teams to assess the security
- Act as project manager for various information security projects where security expertise is required
- University degree (Master/Diploma) in IT Security / technical field of study
- At least 5 years of professional IT and Information security experiences
- Strong IT and Information Security Background and CISSP Certification
- Experience in establishing and managing virtual/functional teams
- Excellent social skills and the ability to motivate a team for outstanding performance
- Excellent German and English skills
We offer you:
- According to Austrian labor law, the minimum salary related to the Austrian collective labor agreement has to be stated in the advertisement (EUR 68.604,-- gross per year, all in)
- An internationally attractive compensation package depending on your experience and additional benefits
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector, providing excellent development opportunities
- Place of work: Vienna, Austria
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.