Be part of our team!
AT&S is one of the global technology leaders and the largest European producer of printed circuit boards with more than 8600 employees worldwide, plants in Austria, China, India and Korea and Sales Offices around the globe. To facilitate our continuous global policy of expansion, we are constantly looking for young talents and experienced professionals with high commitment and ideas that make a difference. Engagement and flexibility are essential factors for our consequent policy of expansion. To expand our successful R&D team in our Headquarter in Leoben, Austria we are looking for a
R&D Technology Forecasting Expert (m/w)
- Continuous observation of relevant microelectronic and interconnect technology developments to recognize new long term opportunities for AT&S
- Coordination of all Technology Forecasting activities (e.g. identification and evaluation of new business opportunities, technologies, materials, technical solutions and applications of existing technologies)
- Coordination of all Technology Roadmapping activities (e.g. facilitating the information transfer and communication activities within the TRM Procedure, promoting the Technology Roadmap across all BUs and R&D)
- Delivery of top-level technology forecasting information to ensure the right technological direction of the business for high-level integrated planning and control
- Graduate degree in electronics, telecommunication, physics, mechatronics or equivalent professional career (e.g. career in PCB industry)
- Basic skills in project management
- Profound and confident communicator
- Open-minded, out-of-the-box thinker with strong intercultural competence
- Full English and German proficiency written and oral
- Willingness and ability to cooperate, lead, learn and evolve
- Willingness to travel abroad
- A vibrant, positive and rewarding working atmosphere
- Excellent working conditions
- Career development possibilities in a multinational, dynamic company
If you are interested in this challenging task and want to become part of the AT&S team, please send us your application and detailed resume. It's just a click away to apply online and we are looking forward to it.
Our salary packages are competitive and take individual qualifications and experience into consideration. In accordance with the Austrian collective labour agreement, we advise you that the minimum annual gross salary for this role is 37.407,- EUR.