As fully-owned subsidiary of Erste Group Bank AG, Erste Asset Management GmbH coordinates and is responsible for all asset management activities of the Group. More than 300 employees develop and manage investment solutions for our investors. In total we currently manage assets of about EUR 60bn Euro across 6 different countries.
Specialist Mutual Fund Operation
Your tasks ...
As a team member of Product Solutions & Institutional Sales department, your tasks will, among others, be:
- Handling and coordination of all operational tasks regarding setup of new mutual fund investment solutions
- Communication and reconciliation between internal divisions and external partners and keeps the responsible manager informed
- Close cooperation with sales, sales support, legal and local representatives (e.g. product management or sales support) in respect of contracts / agreements (e.g. distribution agreements and registration of funds)
- Preparation, reconciliation and support of further development and setup of all relevant documents (e.g. fund statutes, prospectus, factsheet) and processing (e.g. management, ordering, reporting) in cooperation with the business lines / entities in charge
- Links and coordinates between all countries, asset managers, subsidiaries and branches of EAM Group regarding operational tasks of cross border retail investment solutions
- Coordination and running all change-topics related to mutual fund investment solutions. Mergers, closings, necessary updates to fund rules are prominent tasks in this context
- Collection and administration of all relevant data within the systems and frontends (e.g. data warehouse and its frontends), supplies information to business units in charge of data manipulation in order to assure correct display towards clients and other business units, websites, vendors)
- Development to ensure high quality and consistent mutual fund investment solutions handling across EAM Group in case of change - Coordinate and run general (change) topics in a project based context
- have a Bachelor's degree (Master's degree preferred) in economics, finance, mathematics, statistics, information technology, data science or physics
- have excellent Microsoft Office skills
- have high analytical capability and a precise style of working
- have a service and client oriented mind set
- have a strong willingness to acquire new skills and are open minded
- have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German, teamwork, and relationship-building skills
- relevant professional experience is not mandatory, affinity to financial markets is a must
We offer ...
- a challenging and innovative working environment with Austrian's largest asset manager
- development perspectives in the job
- in-depth trainings and mentoring as part of your first year
- a competitive and performance-related salary which will depend on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 30.954,14 gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement
Did we raise your interest?
Please send your full application with a CV and cover letter until January 02nd 2018 exclusively through our website www.erste-am.at/karriere
A goal of Erste Asset Management is to increase the percentage of women within the organization. Therefore we especially invite female applicants to apply for this open position and are looking forward to receiving applications from highly qualified women.