Are you open to new ideas, do you value creative freedom and live for cultural diversity? Do you desire mutual trust and responsibility? Would you like to work in a bank that has grown over 125 years and is active as a leading commercial and investment bank in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe (CEE)? Then you've found just the right place at Raiffeisen Bank International (RBI).
Service Manager for Office 365 in the area of Group Collaboration (f/m)
The Group Collaboration Services team is looking for a dynamic, self-motivated "Service Manager" to support the team in service management and further development of our group collaboration and communication platform Office 365.
- The Service Manager for O365 is responsible for all O365 services at RBI and is fully accountable for the service delivery the entire RBI Group
- Manage Office 365 services according to specified service level and ensure that services are provided in a timely, accurate, effective, and cost-efficient manner to RBI Group
- Drive the development of the service strategy, system architecture and roadmap for Office 365 within the Group Collaboration team
- Manage SLAs, contracts and budgets of assigned services
- Continuous alignment with internal and external stakeholders to identify opportunities and provide input to new projects and proposals.
- Support the implementation of new requirements within our applications/services with expert know-how from IT & business
- Trigger and implement improvement measures (technical or organizational), detect synergies and remove contradictions
- Effectively manage relationships with IT service providers, IT delivery units, vendors, consultants to build long-term, successful, and cost-effective partnerships in Group Collaboration services
- The 0365 Services Manager negotiates agreements (e.g. SLAs, KPIs, service descriptions) with internal or external partners in cooperation with provider management and other vendors
- The Services Manager is responsible for cost-, resource-, time- and performance monitoring and reporting
- University degree in a technical field of study (e.g. informatics, business administration with a focus on information management) or proven, comparable Qualification
- Good Experience in Service Management
- More than 4 years of experience in a comparable position
- Very good communication and presentation skills and an outstanding command of English
- Very good understanding of IT strategies and best practices of IT (e.g. ITSM)
- Good overview of state of the art technologies, especially cloud-technology
- Team oriented and flexible
- Proactive mode of operation and the ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Ability to collaborate with third party IT support teams working at off-shore locations
- Analytical, result-oriented and structured way of working
- Good communication and presentation skills in English and German
- High degree of customer- and service-orientation, team player
- Experience with Office 365 and Cloud Services is an advantage
- joy in trying new things and being innovative
- Join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- EUR 60.000,- annual gross salary incl. overtime - additional payment according to skills and experience
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
- State of the art learning and development opportunities
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!