kompany provides real-time, primary company data for KYC/AML/EDD and business verification purposes. It connects over 150 government trade and commercial registers worldwide.
We are currently looking for a
for the analysis, specification, design, coding, configuration, testing and documentation of new applications, interfaces and reports in accordance with kompany development standards and processes. As well as for support and maintenance of existing applications and interfaces.
- High-level design, data modelling, coding, configuration, testing, and documentation of applications and reports to meet defined product needs.
- End-to-end management of small-scale product delivery and maintenance releases.
- Liaise with local data providers in different countries and implement the interface to the company's core systems.
- 2nd and 3rd level support as well as technical key account management.
- Manage and lead a team of developers as required for specific projects.
- Attend industry meetings and conventions in order to create a solid network of partners and obtain first-hand information.
Expected Qualifications include:
- Strong knowledge of data structures, client-server architecture, parallel computing.
- Strong knowledge of usability and accessibility best practices, specifically W3C.
- 3+ years of demonstrated technical experience in development roles: individually, as part of a team and in a leading position.
- Proven track record of delivering software to required quality and within agreed time constraints
- Significant experience of providing operational support.
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Delivery, API integration, API development including Restful and SOAP APIs, API maintenance, web crawling, web scraping and cloud computing.
- Experience in one or more of the following technology areas and used frameworks is a big plus: Jenkins, Drupal 7, Symfony, Phalcon PHP, Node.js, PhantomJS, MongoDB.
This role is reporting to the CTO & Senior Developer and is based in Vienna, Austria. You can expect an exciting environment where work is not just work, inside a great team with hands-on mentality. Our office is in the centre of Vienna very close to the technical university.
We design the actual remuneration package based on your experience and qualifications. Due to legal requirements we inform you that the minimum monthly salary according to the applicable collective bargaining agreement is EUR2,332 gross for a full-time position.
If you would like to be part of a rapidly growing, international team, we are very much looking forward to hearing from you!
Please send your application to Johanna Konrad at firstname.lastname@example.org