HR Generalist (m/w)
Anyline is an expert in mobile text recognition. With our product, offline data can easily be digitized in real-time with. Customers like United Nations, T-Mobile USA, Wien Energie, and many more, rely on our technology to create superior digital applications for internal projects, as well as for their consumers.
At Anyline we don't like it when things come to a halt. We are always moving forward, trying out new things and taking risks. Even if we don't do it right the first time, we simply try again and do it better the second time around. We are committed to sharing our experiences and our knowledge, not only with each other, but also with people outside the company, like students or the developer community.
WHAT YOU WILL DO…
- Further develop and implement the HR-Strategy (i.e. evaluation and improvement of HR processes, support the management team with the creation of a hiring plan)
- Handle all operative recruiting processes and on-boarding of new employees
- Be the contact person for all employee and employment law issues
- Individual human resource administration
- Create monthly HR reports for the management team
- Talent management (i.e. personnel development measures)
- Payroll and preparation of general accounting (including invoicing, dunning and financial reporting)
- Redesign current processes with a focus on internal infrastructure (i.e. inventory, office functionality)
- Organise team events
- Conduct a variety of organisational and administrative tasks in an independent manner
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR…
- Completed university degree, ideally with a focus on HR management
- At least 2 years of professional experience working as a HR Generalist/Specialist in the area of recruiting or in a similar position
- Excellent German and English language skills
- Basic knowledge of Austrian employment law
- Experience in personnel administration and accounting
- Excellent MS Office skills (mainly MS Excel)
- Joy in working with people and strong communication skills
- Problem solver with a precise and reliable way of working
- Loyalty, discretion and a sympathetic ear for employee concerns
WHAT WE OFFER...
- Personal growth experience by helping to build a truly successful company
- Work with a stellar team, where you take over responsibilities from day one
- Young, autonomous company culture where every employee can change the future
- Cultural diversity within the team and the shared office space
- Free drinks and coffee to keep you refreshed at work
- Team activities after work
- Chef's menu once a week
- Free cuddles with our office dog "Willi"
For this position, we offer a monthly gross salary of 2.300EUR. Negotiation possible and based on qualification and experience.
For more information, visit us www.anyline.com
We are looking forward for your application at email@example.com
Zirkusgasse 13/2B, 1020 Wien