Paysafe Group is a global provider of payment solutions, trusted by businesses and consumers in over 200 countries and territories to move and manage billions of dollars each year. Part of the group with its headquarters in Vienna is paysafecard with around 250 employees. Our core product paysafecard is represented in 44 countries worldwide and we are the worldwide leader in online prepaid payment methods.
As a rapidly growing company, we are seeking committed people who like to work in an innovative, dynamic and ambitious environment.
Corporate Development Manager (m/w)
(paysafecard, full-time, fixed-term contract for 1,5 years, Vienna based)
- Management of M&A projects, in particular investment, acquisition, and integration projects
- Conducting market and competition analysis, identifying long-list and short-list companies for potential acquisition/investment/JV/cooperation
- Coordination of due diligence, data room management, analysis and evaluation of target data : quantitative and qualitative analysis, identification and assessment of synergies, risk assessments
- Creation of business plans, forecasts, valuation models and data room reports as well as presentations for the management board
- Negotiations and deal structuring, support in the preparation of various M&A documents such as LOIs, MOUs, SPAs, etc.
- Coordination of external consultants and advisors
- Support for post-merger integration projects
- Support for various strategic projects of the company
- find a challenging and rewarding environment to develop your skills and expertise further
- work in a fast paced and evolving business with international background
- find a personal atmosphere where successfully reached goals gets celebrated at team events
- work in a modern working environment with many benefits (Europlaza Wien Meidling)
- develop your career and find international opportunities
- a fair compensation package and in line with our market, depending on qualifications and experience (collective minimum wage from EUR2.332,-- before tax per month), plus benefits
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance, Controlling or Business Administratoin
- a minimum of 3 years' professional experience in M&A or consulting, experience in payment industry is an advantage
- Deep know-how in at least one of the following areas: e-commerce, e-business, payment services, fintech industry
- Advanced financial skills, very good knowledge of valuation methods and business models
- Ability of understanding of regulatory set-ups and legal documentation
- Fluent in English; German and other foreign languages are an advantage
- Proficient MS Office, in particular Excel
- Willingess to travel (
- proactive attitude, self-motivation
- Excellent negotiation and networking skills
- Target-driven and results-oriented
- Hands-on and international mindset
- Thinking out of the box and ability to see underlying "big picture"
- Ability to work well unsupervised and use own initiative
If you are interested in joining our team, please apply with your motivational letter and CV on our online platform.
Find further information on