International Customers have selected IVM as their strategic partner; therefore, we increase our international team in Graz
Junior/Senior Software Developer (m/f)
- Development of new innovative software modules and modification of existing code according to customer requirements
- Involved in the whole software lifecycle from requirements specification, design, test to implementation of new features
- Test and verification of implemented software parts including Factory and Site Acceptance Tests
- Documentation of software modules
- Completed higher technical education in the area of software, computer science, electrical engineering or similar
- Proven skills in C++ or Java and object-oriented programming
- Know How with Qt and Linux systems
- Know How with Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL advantageous
- Teamplayer with good communication skills
- Detailed and precise working style
- Willingness to learn and interest in new innovative technologies
- Fluent English, German knowledge is a plus
- Motivating working atmosphere
- Interesting and challenging job in an internationally successful company
- Competent and international team
Accept the challenge and let's shape the future together!
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or use our online application form below..
IVM Technical Consultants Wien Ges.m.b.H.
St. Peter Gürtel 10b
Monthly gross salary: from EUR 2.800,-- (depending on qualifications and experience)
For further information about the job please contact: Alexandra Pernstich MSc
Tel.: +43 (316) 406226-43