We are looking for you!
Dodax, our company, provides thousands of customers from all over the world with a wide portfolio of products online.
Customer satisfaction is important to us and our key interest is to think global. Currently we have offices and logistic centres in Switzerland, Austria, Germany, Poland, Japan and the United States, which handle millions of orders annually and dispatch them globally.
In order to strengthen our team in Vienna/Austria we are looking for an experienced international orientated personality as a
- Lead recruitment for a wide range of positions.
- Work with hiring managers to define job specifications and organize job adverts.
- Negotiate and prepare employment offers.
- Lead employee on-boarding process.
- Manage employee data in the HRIS system.
- Manage mid-year and year end performance review process.
- Implement and uphold company policies and standards.
- Main point of contact with Payroll provider.
- Payroll knowledge.
- Provide high quality day-to-day HR support.
- Prepare the business case for the yearly salary review budget and establish and monitor the yearly HR budget and the yearly FTE planning.
- Administration: Ensure all life cycle management of employees (contracts, initiate IT accesses request, collect administrative documents, day-to-day administrative work, work certificates; file and update HR physical and electronic files, etc).
- University degree with HR speciality.
- 3-5 years of experience in HR management.
- Strong knowledge of Austrian employment laws & practices as well as local social security system.
- Deep understanding of the HR life cycle from hire, through people development, to exit.
- Ability to handle a large volume of varied tasks/data.
- Ability to support company-wide talent initiatives with excellence in a fast paced, global corporate environment.
- Solid track record in all phases of recruitment and onboarding.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills.
- Highly adaptable fast learner.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Fluency in German & English is mandatory.
Please send your application via Tool!
For this position, we offer a monthly gross salary of 2.300EUR. Negotiation possible and based on qualification and experience.
Art der Stelle