"I believe that continuous development is the most important step to a successful career."
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Internship in Group Accounting (m/f)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
The department Participation Management and Group Taxes is responsible for taking the shareholder role of Erste Group in its subsidiaries and for all group taxation matters. As part of this responsibility, it serves as the main point of contact for local participation and tax units in Austria and CEE, other Group Steering Functions and Group Business units.
The department is part of the division Group Accounting and Controlling, which is reporting to the CFO of Erste Group.
- are currently enrolled at a University / "Fachhochschule" and are close to finishing your studies
- have an academic focus on banking, economics, finance, controlling or business informatics
- work in a cooperative, team-oriented way and at the same time are able to carry out tasks self-dependently
- enjoy to work in a fast-paced environment and can work to tight deadlines
- will support experts in the team in carrying out their regular and ad-hoc activities such as report development and maintenance, creation of ad-hoc analyses, testing of solution adjustments, participation in international meetings etc.
- will collaborate with colleagues from many different disciplines and with different cultural backgrounds
- act as a team player with a hands-on approach, have the willingness to learn and good communication skills
- are highly proficient in MS Office (especially MS Excel, Word and Power Point), experience in processing (e.g. SQL), analyzing and presenting large amounts of data is of advantage
- are fluent in English and German, a different mother language is highly welcome
- are a multi-cultural team with an excellent working atmosphere. You will get a comprehensive view on our bank, tapping into various different disciplines and topics, such as information management, costs & income, asset/liability management, risk and capital management or current & future performance of the company
- offer an exciting and challenging internship for 12 months part-time starting from January in an interesting dynamic field with excellent perspectives
- support your professional and personal development
- guarantee an internship allowance of minimum EUR 1.500 gross per month (on a full-time basis)
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: 19,25 h
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: