AVL ist das weltweit größte, unabhängige Unternehmen für die Entwicklung, Simulation und Prüftechnik von Antriebssystemen (Hybrid, Verbrennungsmotoren, Getriebe, Elektromotoren, Batterien und Software) für PKW, LKW und Großmotoren.
Technical Expert ADAS f/m
Europa: Österreich (Headquarters)
AVL is extending its vehicle engineering portfolio tying in powertrain development at system development level and the application of ADA systems. AVL has a vacancy for an expert in the field of complete vehicle - ADAS (Advanced Driving Assistance Systems). The successful candidate will be in charge of development projects and co-design for this relatively new business field of AVL.
- Functional development, environment detection systems, calibration, testing and approval of active driver assistance systems such as ACC, LKA and Automated Driving Function (ADF)
- Definition of system requirements and development of specifications
- Implementation and supervision of ADAS development projects of international vehicle manufacturers
- System tests, system assessment and release testing
- Integration and fine-tuning of ADAS functions (ACC, LKA, ADF) in vehicle prototypes
- Communication with customers and suppliers of system components
- Close cooperation with other vehicle development and simulation teams
- Designing the AVL ADAS Engineering portfolio; strong networking with the globally active AVL ADAS Work Group
- Mechanical engineering, automotive engineering, mechatronic engineering, electrical engineering, telematics or control engineering graduate of a university of technology/university of applied sciences
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the development of driver assistance systems, systems for environment sensing, sensor integration
- Profound knowledge of vehicle electronics, calibration, components and system integration
- Profound technical knowledge of functional development
- Ideally with experience in various ambient sensor systems, recognition of objects and surroundings
- Ideally with experience in verification and system testing as also quality testing
- Very good command of English and German
- Pronounced communication and teamwork skills
- Interest in product management, ADAS engineering and development
- Readiness to travel
- High motivation and self-reliance to develop and coordinate outstanding ADAS functions
Jahresbezug: Due to the Austrian Equal Treatment Act we are obligated to state the intended annual gross remuneration (full-time) for this position as a basis for negotiation: EUR 53,000.00 . We will, in any case, offer market-conforming payment taking qualifications and professional experience into account.
Die Entwicklungs- und Versuchsteams der AVL freuen sich auf Ihre Mitarbeit in unseren internationalen Projekten. Selbstverständlich organisieren wir auch gerne Ihren Besuch in Graz.
Ihre Unterlagen senden Sie bitte über unser Online Bewerbungstool an AVL List GmbH, Graz.