Embedded Systems, C/C++ Software Developer (senior) (f/m)
Embedded Systems, C/C++ Developer (senior) in Vienna
We are looking for senior software developers, who would like to work on interesting projects with outstanding teams.
- Advanced technical education - university-level (Informatics or similar)
- Proven work experience in the field (min. 2 years)
- Distinguished C/C++ Developer and Expert for (embedded) Linux
- Familiar with Network-/Internet-Standards and ARM processors
- Experience with IP Networking, WLAN, Streaming, UPnP
- Experience with Agile Programming (scrum) is an advantage
- Good command of English
- Develop software solutions based on streaming platforms (internet services e.g. Spotify; Audio Engines e.g. GStreamer; GUI e.g. QT)
- Create concepts, implement them and validate new functions and features
- Work on customer projects and internal research projects (Multiroom-Systems, IoT, …)
What we offer:
- Growing company with extensive career advancement potential
- Team-oriented and informal work environment
- No routines, fast moving environment with challenging projects
- Collaboration with global leading technology companies
- Subsidized cafeteria, flexible working hours
- Starting from industry standard salary, depending on individual qualification and project size
- Office in Vienna
Send your CV / Resume (.pdf of word) to: email@example.com
Please state Your possibility to relocate and earliest possible starting date. __Links to your online profiles are appreciated.
We'll put you in touch with this amazing team. Thank you for your time and interest in i5invest.