Part Time Accountant (f/m)
Anton Paar Singapore | Singapore
Anton Paar Singapore Pte. Ltd. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Austrian company Anton Paar GmbH.
Anton Paar develops and produces state-of-the-art laboratory and process instrumentation for research and industry. It is the world leader in the measurement of density, concentration and CO2 and in the field of Rheology.
We are currently looking for an engaged Accountant, working part-time, to contribute to the successful operation of our company in Singapore.
- Daily accounting entries/posting for Singapore
- Bank payment transactions includes bank remittance online and issuance of cheques, updating bank book on daily basis
- To get authorization and approval from superior on the payment to be made, to ensure sufficient cashflow
- Accounts payable - vendor creation, issuing PO, posting local vendor invoices and payment made
- Accounts receivable - posting incoming payment from customers; making calls for collections due, arranging for cheque deposits
- Handling petty cash and travel expenses and posting into related accounts and correct cost centre
- Posting monthly payroll report by using a template to be uploaded into SAP
- Preparing quarterly GST report for Singapore, assisting the tax submission online and payment to IRAS.
- Fixed asset creation and depreciation posting
- Assisting with the monthly closing
- Assisting audit works, and tax return
- Liaising with bank, auditor, tax agent, and legal representatives
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bukit Batok.
- Accounting experience know-how for Singapore.
- Preferably experience with SAP
- Strong quantitative and analytical abilities as well as excellent PC skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work independently and responsibly within a small team.
- Strong commitment to customer satisfaction
Anton Paar Singapore offers you a unique and rewarding position within an innovative and growing company and sales organisation. We offer a competitive salary, an outstanding benefits package and an opportunity for professional growth within the Anton Paar organisation.
- Management und Administration