Technical Sales Representative for Measurement (m/f)
Anton Paar Thailand | Bangkok, Thailand
In this position we are looking for a highly-motivated younger sales person with experience in measurement.
- Direct sales of Anton Paar laboratory equipment and services to customers
- Effective management of existing customer accounts and the generation of new revenue through prospecting, lead/funnel follow-up and effective territory management in a broad base of industries and applications
- Visit customer sites on a regular basis to give sales presentations, perform instrument demonstrations and installation of new products as well as training customers on the correct use of equipment
- Additional administrative responsibilities include preparation of quotes, CRM management and territory reporting on a regular basis
- Overnight travelling is required
- Overall responsibility for solidifying the value proposition of Anton Paar to the customer
- Education in Chemistry, Material science, Physics, Chemical Engineering or another related discipline
- Own vehicle is an advantage
- Several years of experience in technical sales of analytical instruments are preferred
- Good practical skills in Measurement equipment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and math skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English and Thai and must be capable of communicating equally well across company lines i.e. with C-Level, Ph.D. level scientists and technicians.
- Willingness to travel within the region as well as overseas
- An interesting, reliable and long-term workplace in our international company
- An innovative company culture that promotes technical excellence guaranteeing us the position of technological leader in the global market
- A value-oriented working environment that fosters friendly, supportive cooperation between colleagues and, at the same time, provides room for active involvement and individual responsibility
- Marketing / Einkauf / Verkauf