Key Account Manager / Area Sales Manager (f/m) - GERMANY
Innovative products - worldwide customers state-of-the-art manufacturing - international operations - this is the environment in which you can really contribute your skills!
ISOVOLTA is a leading manufacturer of electrical insulating, technical laminates and polymer composites. Our many years of experience in the development and production of reliable and intelligent materials make us an important partner for our customers.
We are offering a varied and interesting challenge in the field of Energy based in Wiener Neudorf or in Germany. After an appropriate training period, you will be responsible for the sales in the division Energy / Automotive- Drives and Batteries.
Key Account Manager / Area Sales Manager GERMANY (f/m)
Division Energy, based in Wiener Neudorf (A) or in Germany
AUTOMOTIVE - Drives and Batteries
- Handling of existing customers and development of new customers in the specified region
- Implementation of strategic growth strategies in the region
- Technical support of customers
- Interaction with Isovoltas production facilities in Werndorf (Austria) and Barcelona (Spain)
- Market and competitiveness analysis
- Project lead in customized material development in close cooperation with technical departments
- Engineering and/or commercial background (education and/or experience)
preferably electro technology or mechanical engineering or material science
- Excellent presentation- and communication skills on all levels
- Profound English and German language skills
- Customer focus, experience, proven history of market growth
- Good know how in MS-Office
- Willingness to travel (50-75%)
- Experienced negotiator as well as a high degree of self-motivation and excellent closing skills.
- Ability to obtain results working in a team in a matrix organization
- Part of a global sales team, based on entrepreneurship and continuous development
- Focus on business development and freedom to act
- Adequate compensation models as well as a car
The collective-agreement minimum salary is EUR 3.065,25 gross / month (according to the collective agreement for white collar workers in the chemical industry, Group IV). However, we are not satisfied with minimum standards and you certainly neither!
Do you want to help shape the future? Are you interested in being part of a dedicated and target-driven team in our successful and expanding company? We are looking forward to your application!
IZ NÖ-Süd, Straße 3, 2355 Wr. Neudorf
T: 05 95 95 DW 9186
Wir sind jederzeit
für Sie da.
IZ NÖ-Süd, Straße 3
2355 Wiener Neudorf
Schreiben Sie uns doch einfach per E-Mail