Are you open to new ideas, do you value creative freedom and live for cultural diversity? Do you desire mutual trust and responsibility? Would you like to work in a bank that has grown over 125 years and is active as a leading commercial and investment bank in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe (CEE)? Then you've found just the right place at Raiffeisen Bank International (RBI).
IT Business Analysten (m/f) - Document Management System
We are looking for ambitious and service oriented Business Analyst candidates who will - together with colleagues from Corporate Banking and the Operations department - design our future Document Management System platform. You will act in between business and IT, linking both worlds not just with your business and technical know-how, but as well with your personality.
- Support business lines in eliciting new demands towards the newly implemented state-of-the-art document management system platform
- Define requirements in alignment with business departments
- Lead or support pre-studies to elaborate the cost benefit analysis of projects
- Communicate effectively across hierarchy, from senior management to development
- Guide and support testing and defect management process
- Act as change manager to support the innovation process
- Minimum 3 years of experience in business or IT department, preferable with the corporate banking or operations area within the financial services industry
- Master degree in Business Administration, IT or similar
- Experience with Document Management Systems and data models is an advantage
- Experience in Business Process Management, process analysis and design is beneficial
- Analytical, result-oriented and structured way of working
- Team player, customer orientation, high level of commitment and motivation
- Solid presentation skills are expected, experience in consulting business is of benefit
- Fluent German and English is required
- Join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- EUR 46.500,- annual gross salary excl. overtime - additional payment according to skills and experience
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
- State of the art learning and development opportunities
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!