Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. With $71.9 billion in 2016 sales, we are the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 260 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Medical Manager (m/f) Immunology
Requisition ID: 1701494541W
Within this fantastic role you will be accountable for the medical strategy and execution to achieve business & company objectives of your responsible disease. Lead the disease area medical team by coordinating, coaching and developing talent and continuously improving processes and ways of working.
- Leads a team of employees and is responsible for their development planning and ensures capability building
- Leads and steers the disease area in the development and execution of the medical plan and the Mid-Term Plan (MTP) in line with the EMEA/IBVT medical strategy
- Acts as a member of our Cluster Value Team (CVT)
- Directs medical activities to ensure that quantitative and qualitative targets are achieved
- Drives an optimal cross-functional collaboration between Commercial, Selling and Medical Affairs (MAF) in the Alpine cluster (Austria / Switzerland)
- Forecasts and manages the medical budget for the disease area
- Supports Medical Scientific Experts (MSE) and Medical Scientific Liaisons (MSL) in building strong partnership with relevant external stakeholders in building and maintaining a strong visibility for Janssen in this network
- Supports MSE and MSL in executing the Medical Affairs Plan (MAF Plan)
- Accountable for the execution of the MAF and MSL activity plans in the medical team
- Establishes relationships to internal /external stakeholders and KOLs
- Ensures optimal collaboration with the Global Clinical Operations (GCO)
- Fosters development and implementation of innovative, customer-driven as well as patient-centric solutions
- Reviews and certifies medical education material, succinct statements and all other material that has to be approved
- Scientific degree: Medical Doctor, Pharmaceutical or Natural Science university degree
- Minimum 3-5 years' relevant work experience within the Pharma industry and Health Care Environment
- Deep knowledge of the disease area, strength in research and interpretation of medical data is mandatory
- Provide leadership and medical expertise in the development of patient centric strategic programs in line with global strategy and support local product registration and marketing
- Excellent Project Management with strong skills in prioritization and execution
- Strong Communication Skills
- Advanced business acumen (result driven) and strategic thinking
- Demonstrates business acumen and ability to collaborate across functions
- Fluency in German and English required (written and verbal), French is considered an advantage
We offer excellent conditions of employment and possibilities for further career growth within our company. For this position we are offering an annual gross salary starting at 75.000 EUR (excl. variable component). Depending on your skills, qualifications and experience this can be negotiated
If you are looking for an opportunity to join one of the world's leading healthcare companies, in an exciting position, apply online attaching your English CV and cover letter.