Boehringer Ingelheim ranks among the world's 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations. Our vision drives us forward. It helps us to foster value creation through innovation in our company and to look to the future with constantly renewed commitment and ambition.
We are currently seeking for a motivated, well organized and dedicated person. You will be an important part of a multinational team and in contact with Central and Eastern European countries.
Group Administrative Assistant (f/m)
part time 19 hours / week
The main responsibility of the Group Assistant is to support the Group Leader and the Group Members in administrative and organizational activities. The Group Assistant acts as the interface to other divisions and teams.
- Organize and coordinate internal meetings (e.g. Group meetings, clinical project reviews meetings, department meetings, etc.)
- Prepare documents, briefing papers and presentations
- Support Group Leader and Group Members in organization of business trips (workflows, tickets, driver services, accounting, preparation of visa, etc.) as requested
- Procure consumable supplies, office materials and stationery, order internal/external services and prepare reports
- Ensure information flow from various sources to Group Members
- Organize equipment, access authorization, software profile, trainings, update of external/internal distribution lists and other tasks for new hires
- Act as contact person for all administrative tasks of the Group Leader and Group Members
- Introduce newly hired Group Members to the administrative processes and working environment
- Disseminate information within the Group/Department on behalf of the Group Leader
- Time-Administrator, ensure documentation of measuring and billing for the monthly settlement, in cooperation with Department Administrative Assistant and updating internal absence documentation in a timely manner
- Manage and file all administrative documentation (time-records, orders, advice of payments, etc.) in due consideration of records retention requirements
- Manage correspondence (internal and external) and handle phone calls
- High school degree as a minimum
- Highly developed administrative skills, very good document management and organizational skills
- Excellent organizational skills, strong verbal and written communication and social skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a team
- Priority-setting skills & flexibility
- Fluency in English and in German, written and verbal
- Strong MS-Office skills (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook etc)
Our client offers :
- an excellent corporate culture
- the chance to gain work experience at a Global Player
- a market adequate monthly gross salary starting from EUR 1.500, - (19 hours / week). plus adequate overpayment, depending on your qualifications and experience
- limited contract for one year with an extension option for one more year
Are you interested in entering into the pharmaceutical industry ?
Please send your application with the reference number 67.972 to Michaela Wessely via eMail or via our ISG Career Portal.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
A-1020 Wien, Rustenschacherallee 38
Mag. Michaela Wessely, T: +43 1 512 35 05-17