Our client is an international, family-owned business group, which produces technically advanced high-quality products. To strengthen the sales team in Vienna we are currently searching for a
Key Account Manager (m/f)
- Development of existing customer relationship
- Acquisition of additional businesses and customers
- Technical consultancy of customers by developing a thorough understanding of customer requirements and needs
- Increase customer satisfaction and confidence in our client's capabilities
- Interface to product engineering, purchasing and logistics team in terms of tracking inquiries and working out proper solutions
- Prepare price calculations and cost-breakdowns in accordance with the internal standards
- Analysing and optimization of costs together with product engineering to improve competitiveness
- Responsibility to create awareness for customer feedback within the organization
- 3-5 years professional experience in key account management for industrial products
- College or bachelor degree in business engineering or business administration (HAK/HTL or similar)
- Experience in developing sales strategies and usage of marketing tools (pricing, product mgmt, communication)
- Knowledge of pricing, product management & communication tools
- Excellent command of English & preferably French (German & Italian is a plus)
- Knowledge of MS Office package
OUR CLIENT`S OFFER
- For this position we offer a monthly gross salary of approx. EUR 3.000,- according to the collective agreement. Additional pay depending on qualifications and previous experience is possible.
- Support on moving/transportation costs & work permit
Please apply only in English.
We are looking forward to receiving your resume via www.apply.iventa.at,
quoting the ref. no. 56168/KA and your restriction notes.