"I believe in creative solutions for every technological challenge."
So do we.
Working at Erste Group Immorent means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Senior Asset Manager (m/f)
Erste Group Immorent (EGI) is the Erste Group specialist for real estate and infrastructure financing as well as property development, construction services and real estate investment. Our activities cover the full range of financing solutions and services across the entire real estate value chain.
Asset Management and Investment Products is responsible for Asset Management and supports internal and external customers and represents the owner's interest.
- have minimum 5 years experience in asset management and a big market know-how (preferably in the Erste core-markets)
- have strong negotiation skills, organizational skills and you have experience in project management
- possess an excellent command of German and English
- are an advanced user of MS-Office
- develop strategies for the real estate property portfolios together with our internal and external customers
- monitor those strategies and steer the processes
- possess the functional leadership in Asset Management in Austria, Germany as well as all CEE countries
- are responsible for the conception of the realization (sales, rentals) as well as concepts for development (together with external or internal construction services partner)
- support and conduct acquisition and sales of properties and monitor deals on rental agreements
- organize and steer the execution of the annual real estate evaluation
- steer the enhancement in value and guarantee sustainable conservation of the value of existing properties
- optimize the defined property portfolios and achieve best possible realization and capacity utilization of the respective portfolios
- select, assign and control the facility management and other external service provider
- permanently analyze current market situations of all relevant markets and are up-to-date on the ongoing market circumstances
- provide expert know-how to colleagues and clients
- offer a very diverse job in an interesting and dynamic field
- support your professional and personal development
- guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 31.933,-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: