TTTech is a global leader in the field of robust networking and safety controls. TTTech solutions improve the safety and reliability of electronic systems in the industrial and transportation sectors, with a portfolio of products that are helping to make the Industrial Internet of Things and autonomous driving a reality.
TTTech was established in 1998 as a spin-off of the Vienna University of Technology (TU Wien). Today our company has offices in nine different countries with more than 500 employees worldwide. For the expansion of our Automotive team in Vienna we are looking for a
Functional Safety Manager Automotive (m/f)
Due to our continuous growth, we are looking for a Functional Safety Manager (m/f) with ideas, competence and commitment. In this technically challenging and diversified function you will support our development projects in the field of Automotive and will be responsible for ensuring Functional Safety.
- You work closely together with project managers and quality managers and you will be responsible for ensuring Functional Safety within Automotive projects.
- Therefore, you coordinate the whole Safety process and also implement it depending on the project size
- Your tasks include: Managing creation of ISO 26262 compliant safety case; Planning, tracking and reporting the according activities during the safety life cycle; Creating system design and safety concept documents,Creating and negotiating safety requirements with internal and external project partners, performing Safety analyses.
- Functional Safety is one of our core competences and hence, you act as an internal and external expert for this topic.
- You are part of our Functional Safety Team and you enjoy learning together and from each other.
- You obtained a university degree in a technical field of study (e.g. IT, Electronics, physics)
- You have a good knowledge of Embedded Systems and the Automotive sector
- You gained experience in applying Functional Safety standards (ISO 26262) and experience with the development of Automotive Electronic Control units is a plus.
- You enjoy analysing problems and finding smart solutions
- Solution orientation, analytical thinking and communication are among your strengths
- You also feel comfortable speaking in public and presenting
- You are fluent in German and English.
- Exciting work environment - share our passion for high-tech innovation and cutting-edge technologies
- Unique team spirit - join our dedicated team of international experts
- Central office location - benefit from our office location in the heart of Vienna
- Individual development opportunities - choose from our broad training offers and career opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements - tailor your work according to your personal needs
As a growing company that offers interesting tasks as well as a stimulating workplace in a dynamic and technical environment we are looking forward to your online application.
The "Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte des Metallgewerbes" (Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade) is applicable. For the above position we offer a minimum gross salary of 45.000.- Euro per year. An overpayment is determined in accordance with your individual qualification and relevant professional experience.
TTTech Computertechnik AG, Schoenbrunner Strasse 7, 1040 Vienna, Austria, Phone: +43 1 585 34 34 - 0