You are ready for the next step in your career -
then we are looking for you.
Investor Relations & Financial Institutions Support
Austrian Anadi Bank is opening a junior position in the Investor Relations & Financial Institutions team, based in Vienna. This is an excellent opportunity to enter a diverse and dynamic team, with a broad scope over the activities of the bank.
Duties include but will not be limited to
- Preparation of investor presentations (including information gathering, data processing, etc.)
- Analysis of financial institutions (including credit applications, performance updates, etc.)
- Main contact person for external counterparts in matters of settlement, compliance, etc.
- Main contact person for internal communication with front office, risk, back office, legal, compliance, etc.
- Maintenance of the IR page of the website
- Ad hoc assignments
- Proactivity, flexibility and willingness to learn are an absolute must
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Fluent command of both English and German
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Good understanding of accounting and finance is a strong advantage
Let's talk if you are enthusiastic about this job
Appy via e-mail: email@example.com.
For any further questions regarding this job offer please contact
Ms. Jennifer Niessler, Tel. +43 (0)50202 extension 6996.
Required notice pursuant to Sec. 6 of the Equal Treatment Act: minimum gross salary according to the collective bargaining agreement from EUR 36,064.28 annually - higher salaries possible depending on qualifications and professional experience.
Your future bank. Professional, flexible, simple, fast.
Anadi Bank is a dynamic Austrian multichannel bank active in the business segments of Retail Banking, Corporate Banking and Public Finance.