Are you open to new ideas, do you value creative freedom and live for cultural diversity? Do you desire mutual trust and responsibility? Would you like to work in a bank that has grown over 125 years and is active as a leading commercial and investment bank in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe (CEE)? Then you've found just the right place at Raiffeisen Bank International (RBI).
Senior Adaptive Coach (f/m)
The Group-Wide organizational development initiative "Adaptive Organisation" has the objective to adjust our way of working towards future challenges. The first step towards creating an Adaptive Organization focuses on broadening and scaling up agile mindsets and practices broadly in the Bank and in the Group. We are extending the Team of adaptive Coaches.
- Define the framework, principles, methods and governance model for the adaptive approaches and ensure its adherence by concretely working with the Teams.
- Responsible to drive the set up and implementation of adaptive approaches jointly with the team members, this includes
- shaping and guidance during the setup phase
- engineering and implementation of (scaled) adaptive delivery models jointly with the working teams
- helping the teams to continuously improve performance and productivity and ensure adequate steps are taken
- Drive Adaptive Communities on Group and Head Office level ensuring a proper level of exchange and knowledge build-up
- Responsible to coach NWB agile Projects onsite
- Responsible to trigger required process changes in the Bank to ensure adaptive teams can work in the most effective way
- Assume the responsibility to shape and execute further bank-wide organizational development objectives.
- University degree in a technical and/or commercial field of study (e.g. Computer Science with Business Administration, Business Administration with a focus on Information Management and/or Banking) or proven comparable qualification
- Strongly convinced and passionate about this change mission
- Strong hands-on experience with agile practices
- Open minded towards change and improvement, dedicated to drive organizational development
- Very good overview of state-of-the-art project delivery methodologies and approaches (Agile and traditional project management methodologies, portfolio management, trainer abilities)
- Strong Change Management experience
- Strong strategic and analytical skills
- Broad and detailed banking knowledge
- Strong critical thinking and good sense for business
- Excellent in conflict / issue management and solution oriented
- Good relationship management / communication skills with previous exposure to Board & B-1 interactions
- Capable to developing and maintaining effective working relationships with Network Banks
- Inclusive leader: capable to inspire, motivate, develop and promote staff - lead by example
- Strongly result oriented and high resilience
- Independent and self-reliant personality
- Excellent command of English
- Join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- EUR 80.000 annual gross salary incl. overtime - additional payment according to skills and experience
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
- State of the art learning and development opportunities
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!