International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 14 CEE countries. And our journey continues - with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
Senior Agile Coach/ Senior Scrum Master (f/m)
We take care of our organizational development towards an Adaptive Organization. Our Team has already delivered numerous successful team transformations in Business and IT. Now it is all about scaling our approach into our broad CEE network. For this reason, we want to strengthen our international team of Agile Coaches / Scrum Masters where we are looking for ambitious candidates who will support us in our international transformation journey. This includes:
- lead and drive closely with various teams their transformation towards an Adaptive Organization
- be the conceptional mastermind behind large scaled agile teams and tribes to create a future fit organization
- spread the agile mindset and inspire colleagues by providing hands on coaching, trainings and awareness sessions
You will be placed in an international highly motivated team of agile coaches and agile enthusiasts where you'll contribute by coaching Business and IT to fuel RBI Groups transformation towards an adaptive organization.
What you can expect:
- Jointly driving the overall change towards an Adaptive Organization with dedicated initiatives.
- Define the framework, principles, methods and governance model for the adaptive approaches and ensure its adherence by concretely working with the Teams.
- Drive the set up and implementation of adaptive approaches jointly with the teams, by :
- providing training
- shaping and guidance during the setup phase
- engineering and implementation of (scaled) adaptive delivery models jointly with the working teams
- helping the teams to continuously improve performance and productivity and ensure adequate steps are taken
- Drive Adaptive Communities on Group and Head Office level ensuring a proper level of exchange and knowledge build-up
- Coach agile Projects in our Networkbanks
- Trigger required process changes in the Bank to ensure adaptive teams can work in the most effective way
- Shape and execute further bank-wide organizational development objectives.
What you bring to the table:
- University degree in a technical and/or commercial field of study (e.g. Computer Science with Business Administration, Business Administration with a focus on Information Management and/or Banking) or proven comparable qualification
- Hands-on experience with agile practices and change management
- Very good overview of state-of-the-art project delivery methodologies and approaches (Agile and traditional project management methodologies, portfolio management, trainer abilities)
- Strongly convinced and passionate about this change mission
- Strong strategic and analytical skills and good sense for business
- Excellent in conflict / issue management and solution oriented
- Inclusive leadershipskills: capable to inspire, motivate and develop staff - lead by example
- Independent and self-reliant
- Excellent command of English
What we offer:
- You'll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You'll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You'll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You'll earn an appropriate salary starting at gross p.a. 80,000,- including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!