"I believe that continuous development is the most important step to a successful career."
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Senior Corporate Analyst (m/f) - Focus on Steel & Machinery and/or Oil & Gas
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
The Group Erste Business Analysis Department is part of the Group Credit Risk Management Division of Erste Group (Holding). The focus of the department lies on the comprehensive and group wide analysis of large corporate clients as part of the credit decision process. Furthermore we prepare peer groups for selected industries and offer a wide range of internal trainings and workshops. We closely work together with the Corporate Sales and Credit Underwriting Departments for Corporates as well as with all Erste Holding´s subsidiaries.
- have preferably a technical education ("HTL" or equivalents, Technical University)
- have at least a 3-year experience in corporate analyses, preferably in the Steel & Machinery and/or Oil & Gas sector (ideally you have worked in an international environment)
- offer alternatively, proven experience in the sales-side structuring or risk assessment of companies in the mentioned industries
- have very good knowledge of accounting standards (local GAAP, IFRS and US-GAAP)
- possess strong analytical, writing and presentation skills in English to present complex issues concisely
- possess the flexibility and the resilience to perform in a fast-paced environment
- are ready to cooperate with colleagues of other departments/CEE subsidiaries in a multi-cultural environment
- are willing to travel
- are open-minded, result- and target-oriented
- have very good language skills in German and English
- are in charge of the analysis of large corporates in Austria and abroad including the assessment of the respective business model, creditworthiness, repayment capability and liquidity
- are preferably focussed on corporate companies active in the Steel & Machinery sector and/or Oil & Gas industry
- assess financial statements (local GAAP's, IFRS, US-GAAP)
- prepare respective peer groups and market research
- cooperate with different departments within Erste Group
- occasionally prepare trainings and workshops group-wide, based on own and department areas of competences
- utilize Erste Group internal analysis tools
- are responsible for the application of internal rating regulations and provision of expert rating decisions
- contribute to various Group and Department projects
- offer you a great opportunity to work in a challenging and international environment within a high-qualified team which has a track record in providing critical insights into the credit risk profile of Corporate Clients so as to support the bank's credit decision making process
- support your professional and personal development
- guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 35.920,-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: