RF Analog Design Engineer - cross-talk prevention (f/m)
Job Number: JR0049985
Intel designs the most advanced RF cellular CMOS transceivers for 2G/3G/4G to 5G mobile modem solutions. With an increased level of integration in the design of transceivers, cross-talk between blocks is a challenge for the circuit performance, especially at high frequency.
The Intel RF Receiver Research & Development department is in search for a creative and self-motivated engineer for RF circuit design of receiver subblocks with a focus on RF cross-talk prevention measures.
In this position you will be responsible for:
- RF analog circuit design of receiver sub-macros
- Deep dive into electromagnetic radio frequency coupling and leakage paths, develop and apply wide range of cross-coupling troubleshooting methods
- Electrical modeling of chip, package and PCB interconnections and power delivery networks-Supply/gnd concept development to optimize cross-talk prevention
- Review/analysis of schematic, layout and PCB board to optimize cross-talk prevention
- Training of analog circuit design and layout community
- M.Sc in electrical engineering or physics, PhD is a plus
- Self-dependent working style, creative and analytical thinking
- Knowledge of radio frequency fundamentals, radio frequency circuit and PCB design desired
- Experience in working with RF lineup tools, simulators, specifications of radio frequency front-end components is a plus.
- In-depth understanding of analog circuit design in state of the art CMOS, IC design tools and simulators, and IC layout design, techniques, and verification methodologies is a plus
- Desire to work as part of a dynamic, interdisciplinary team-Strong communication skills in English, verbal and written.
What we offer you:
- We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth.
- Have a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which groups people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many, many more. Chill out with unlimited amount of coffee, tea, and soft drinks. Charge internal batteries during energetic team events
- We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, retirement plans, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, and Intel stock awards eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation.
- We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs and amenities, flexible work hours, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and many more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work!
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry, employment group H. (https://www.feei.at/kv-2017-0) A higher payment is negotiable depending on your expertise and skills.
Prior to entering an employment agreement, the employee will be asked to provide all documents and references to verify any service times of prior employment. Based on provided documents the appropriate number of service years will be credited as prior employment.
Inside this Business Group
Intel is one of the largest suppliers of chips for the communications market. The Intel Communications group is focused on designing and building communications technologies such as Ethernet connectivity products, optical components, communications processing solutions and broadband products.
intel.com/jobs Click here for more information.