Junior Database Developer (m/w)
FOCUS TELECOMMUNICATION / reference number__: T37330__
You want to create great things together in a team and always want to develop yourself further? Complex tasks give you the kick and when things go badly you are able to keep a cool head? You want to prove yourself and a "this is not able" does not belong to your mindset? Then you have hero potential and you belong to our team!
If you want to actively shape your future, you need an employer that not only challenges but also supports your employees! We are strengthening our team and are currently looking for a committed Java Software Developer in permanent employment for the location Vienna.
If you also have heroic potential, then join our IT Heroes team and support us with your know-how, dedication and enthusiasm!
- You realize exciting individual projects and solutions for our customers in the classic enterprise environment.
- Perform analysis, design and implementation of software components based on current database languages in collaboration with experienced colleagues.
- You work on exciting and varied IT projects.
- You provide professional support in technical matters for our customers and our team.
You do not have to fly to join us but the following superpowers round off your profile:
- Profound, completed education in the field of IT/Electrical Engineering (HTL, FH or Studium
- 2 years experience in a comparable position
- Logical and analytical way of thinking
- Experience in RDBMS and SQL
- Experience in database development (PL / SQL, PG / SQL, MySQL)
- Experience in database design and data modeling
Nice to have
- Experience with No-SQL technologies is an advantage (MongoDB)
- Experience with Continuous Integration Tools (Jenkins, Maven)
- Experience with Code Versioning Tools Benefits (GIT, Mercurial)
- Unix / Shell knowledge of advantage
- High level of self-motivation
- Independent way of working
- Communicative team player
- Willingness to work in an agile team
- Interest in learning new topics
- Enjoy solving complex questions
- Hands-on mentality
- Flexible time management (core time from 11:00 am to 12:00 pm)
- Cafeteria in the house
- Table soccer
- Fresh fruits
- Coffee and Tea
- Regular entertaining company events
- Cool team / work and fun complement each other!
"So that you find out how we tick" .... Find out more about us on kununu ...
- Multifaceted and challenging tasks in a company with high potential for training and further development
- Pleasant working atmosphere in a successful and committed team
- Flexible working hours
- Quick and direct communication channels
- Support with regard to obtaining certifications
- This position is subject to a collectively agreed minimum salary of EUR 2.300 gross/month. Excess payment is negotiable - depending on qualifications
Caught your attention?
We are looking forward to receiving your application under indication of the reference number T37330 via email to Karin Rosenberger (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please inform us about your salary expectations and your availability.