AOP Orphan Pharmaceuticals AG is a European pioneer with focus on rare diseases. We develop and market innovative solutions beyond drugs. To enhance our team in Vienna we are looking for a highly motivated and qualified
Project Manager Research & Development (f/m)
In this central role you will be responsible for leading multi-disciplinary project teams to drive AOPs Product Development- and/or Life Cycle Management projects.
Ready for an ambitious job?
- You lead cross-functional projects and manage multi-disciplinary project teams in a matrix organization
- You establish project strategies, milestones, timelines and overall development plans
- You provide visibility of projects and drive progress within projects to meet goals in time
Able to align?
- You coordinate team activities, follow up on open items, oversee completion of project tasks and track project progress
- You organize and lead project team meetings and are responsible for comprehensive project documentation
- You have a structured working style with an ability to plan, manage and prioritize multiple projects
Looking for an agile environment?
- You enjoy working in a growing international company introducing solutions for rare diseases to new markets
- You prefer a high degree of independence and responsibility for assigned projects
- You are a team player, have a pro-active attitude and an operational mentality of getting things done
- University degree in Life Sciences
- At least 3 years' experience in the pharmaceutical / biotech industry
- Good understanding of the pharmaceutical product development cycle, including knowledge of relevant clinical, regulatory, quality and manufacturing aspects
- Professional Project Management experience and knowledge of Project Management tools
- Project Management certification is of advantage
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office and MS Project
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills in German and English
The gross monthly salary provided for this function is a minimum of EUR 3.500, - based on full-time employment. Any potential overpayment depends on professional experience and qualifications.
If you like to take this AOPPORTUNITY please send your application to:
AOP Orphan Pharmaceuticals AG
Wilhelminenstraße 91/II f, 1160 Wien
Tel.: 01/503 72 44-62, Fax: 01/503 72 44-61