Banco do Brasil S.A. (BB SA) is the largest Financial Institution in Latin America. Its wholly-owned subsidiary based in Vienna, Banco do Brasil Aktiengesellschaft (BB AG), is the Head Office for the European continental business. Currently, in the Risk Management & Controlling Department we are looking for a
Risk Reporting and Data Analyst
The Risk Management & Controlling Department of BB AG is responsible for the strategic risk management and controlling practices of both BB AG and its branches across Europe. Risk management issues include risk identification, quantification, aggregation and monitoring. The department is responsible for the development and implementation of methods for measuring risk, the ongoing improvement of control and steering instruments and the maintenance of regulatory risk-related requirements.
Your are responsible:
- to provide the management board with timely and accurate risk information in the areas of credit and market risk, including both regulatory approaches and internal models,
- to further develop internal models across those risk types, including the support of their validation,
- to ensure compliance with applicable European/Austrian regulation, including CRR/CRD, EBA standards and OeNB/FMA guidelines,
- to manage projects in your area of responsibility, in both regulatory and technical aspects,
- to monitor and control production of internal management reports, and to research methods of data optimization, data modelling and data processing,
- to share knowledge about internal projects, methods, processes, systems and databases effectively with members of the Risk Management and Controlling Department and other BB AG departments.
- University degree in business administration or similar, preferably with background in Financial Markets, Mathematics, Statistics or IT;
- Preferred prior experience in Financial Institutions, ideally in Risk Management or Risk Control functions;
- Preferred prior knowledge of the Austrian/European banking regulation of advantage;
- Required SQL (preferably PostgreSQL) and data management skills as well as advanced Excel (especially Pivot and OLAP) skills;
- Preferred knowledge of data management and models development using R;
- Preferred capability to execute basic automation of MS Office tasks via VBA, as well as simple OS automation; using scripting languages (Python, Bash, Batch)
- Result-driven attitude and intercultural skills;
- Strong organizational, analytical and multi-tasking skills;
- Excellent knowledge of English. Portuguese or Spanish language is an advantage.
We offer a challenging and interesting position in a truly international environment. Based on the collective agreement for the banking industry the monthly gross salary is EUR 2.791,43. Additional payment is possible depending on qualification and professional experience. Moreover, we offer attractive benefits like training opportunities and meal vouchers.
If you are interested in the position, please send your cover letter and CV directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org